this is my goal for the rest of the summer.
1. go to houston to visit my dad
2. go on a vacation to a beach somewhere, why am i feeling sick already of the heat?
3. finish painting and decorating laurens bathroom
4. make sure lauren knows all the info. she needs to be a 1st grader.
5. clean my scrap area
a. paint my desk
b. clean the clutter
c. find a better way to store stamps
6. start my diet
7. paint our bedroom. (yes i am sick of the gold)
8. paint the laundry room
9. wash my car
10. have a nice date wih fred...maybe a movie and dinner?
so much to do and so little time.
but what can be done will get done. if not there is always the next day.
shout out to :
patti h......prayers are with you.
cheri .....miss ya, how is that ZIT???
ashley....still in my thoughts and prayers
christine.... have fun next week....LOL
stacy....soon, very soon....7 months
kristin.....your in my thoughts tonight
lori......the poison tickets are 67.50 and those are nose bleed....they can suck it.
terry, monika and becky......were are you girlfriends?