template

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Deadlines and stress

I really could spit fire right now!!!!

I am so damn mad and stressed....

1. Ok the "house mover" told me last Thursday that the house will be moved Tuesday the 29 the.....

2. I call him Monday to verify the next day appointment and he tells me this shit story and that we could bank on Friday....Ok I understand and I will see your ass Friday the 1st of sept...

3. I call Wednesday to check on things for Friday.... He tells me Monday the ...what the hell!!!!!
ok I am a easy person to get along with but this is bull shit!
damn!

4. So today I call him after looking at the weather channel and local weather cast and it will be raining Monday....................!!!!!!!
I call him and tell him, his response is this! " I have other jobs I need to complete and your next on the list" god bless his soul should that house get stuck in the mud.

I am so hot and mad that he is screwing with me! dh just calls me to call him, I wish he would take some control on this, but knowing dh this would stress him out more then me and I can not take that right now.

so in short......
should I not update my blog Tuesday September the 4th ...I will be in jail.



wonder if there is internet in jail???

2 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

oh fuuueeyyy, after all my hard work of holding back the rain for you too.

HUGS

Jes said...

well that's just shitty.... if he can't promise a date, he shouldn't open his mouth! i hope it works out, and for his safety, he gets the house moved pronto!!!