template

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tagged by DTC!

hi kristin! miss ya krapper!

Here are the rules:
*If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 5 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.


So here are mine.
1. I have to have a cherry coke or coke everyday or i get headaches
2. I love alone time
3. I want to have all my girlfriends over for a weekend
4. I love love winter.......it is my favorite season.
5. I love pigs. DUH?
6. I would love to meet michael phelps one day
7. I really am trying to be postive this week



I tag......
becky...
ashley...
lorij...
monika....june22???
carrie h...

3 comments:

Patti H said...

I hope you get your wish and have all your girlfriends over! What is weird about wanting alone time? LOL

Amy said...

I wonder if you would love still winter if you lived further north!!

Cheri Pryor said...

I hate winter.
I would love to have alone time with you....