template

Thursday, April 24, 2008

tagged

I've been tagged! by AMY CHOMAS, sounds like thomas
So here it is, something about 4's???


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitting from the time I was 11
2. Selling glass wear in the local mall
3. Selling bedding at the local mall
4. working in a auto body shop, and still there


Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Giant
2. star wars, yes all 6 of them
3. finding nemo
4. footloose


Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Sponge bob
2. rock of love
3. Americas next top model
4. Americas funniest home videos



Four places I have been:
1. Sacramento, California
2. dallas, texas
3. steamboat springs , CO
4. angel fire , NM

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. sherri
2. my dad
3. kim
4. patti h



Four of my favorite foods:
1. chinese
2. chinese
3. chinese
4. and Chinese




Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Texas for Scrapfest in San Antonio
2. Hawaii
3. Great Wall of China (that thing just amazes me) and Chinese food heaven
4. Australia

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. going to Disney world
2. for summer to be OVER, i hate HOT
3. for happiness
4. having a date with Fred



So now I guess I have to tag someone! Hm mm...okay I tag:

lori jack
krapper stock
cathy
ashley s

3 comments:

Leslie said...

you wouldn't happen to like Chinese would you! LOL

Cassandra said...

Were you craving chinese when you wrote this?? haha

KKstock said...

HEY LORI!! Do you like Chinese??????? You know I love you :)