template

Friday, January 16, 2009

day 11. it's the best things in life

not the big things that you notice when the big things happen, but the small things...

like this pack of Twinkies.

when Hostess started making Twinkies some million of years ago, they make a cool little snack cake. yellow cake with a nice smooth white filling. BUT, they did not know that the "leftovers" would be a favorite...i LOVE to eat the cakes (one at a time), and then lick the paper holder.
seriously, that to me is the best part, yummy.... and the smell of Twinkies...nothing like it.

oh, today is Friday! have a great weekend everyone...they forcasted COLD brrrrrrrr temps for today, but it was about 30 degrees F when i left the house this morning...
have a safe weekend and enjoy your time off!
see ya Monday....yes for some that is a day off...MLK day, but i will be here....at work, working.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the apple doesn't fall for from the tree

love
dad

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm a Ding-Dong fan myself.

Patti H said...

I pefer flakies...great photo Lori

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Althought the Hostess cupcakes are my fav! Wait -the snowballs! No - the apple pies - no the Suzie Q's! I love them all!!!!

Leslie said...

daum now I want a twinkie!

Cheri Pryor said...

I. LOVE. TWINKIES!!! And I agree...that gooey cakey stuff that sticks to the cardboard is the BEST! And Patti...wth is a flakie? lol!