template

Friday, November 28, 2008

the day after

great thanksgiving. had lunch with fred's family at a resturant.
easy. no clean up, no left overs to figure out what to do with.

then we went to robert's mom and dad's. very relaxing.
enjoyed the afteroon with friends.

but today, friday after, i sit her working, well at work.
D is off to spend time with his family and all the other tech's, well i guess they are home.

but me, sitting here reading more of step. meyers website, chilling.
messing with my blog and checking out face book friends.

i changed my "tunes" here to relect my moods with the books...
and i want badly to go to washington state to visit town of Forks.
just to see and get the feeling of completion.
these books have affected me in a great way.

now to get ready for christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad yall had a great Thanksgiving!