template

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

not about the house

ok i must move forward.

we are able to go sking in december....
i really want to go to the "EVENT" in March....
(dad if you are seeing this, that would be a great birthday present, just $300.00)

alot of ladies are getting pregers.....no i am not. so glad for them...


okay i have a story to tell, sorry terry i can not keep it a secret any more.....lol!

friday i was patiently waiting for a call about Jessie....

so karen , terry and cassandra called me....i felt the SJ love....

then about 10 minutes after hanging up with cassandra, my cell phone rang......


me: hello?
other:*staticy* jessie....
me: yes
other: omg, i am so happy for you, blah, blah....
me: terry is that you?
other: yes
me: terry this is lori...
terry: omg...laugh, laugh, laugh.......

she was trying to call jessie and hit redail on accident....

we both laughed until our sides hurt. i was so nice to laugh....

well, that was the best prank call in a long time.

thanks for making me laugh.....

3 comments:

MonaK2 said...

Maybe you will get another prank call soon! lol Glad you can go skiing and hoping you go to Scrapetc!!!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

You are going skiing WOOHOO

Dad that would be an awesome present. Truly it would mean the world to Lori.

Nurse Amber said...

SKIING!!!!!!!YAY!!!!! I know Lauren is happy...and mommy is too!!!!YAY!!!!