template

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

tuesday update

i still hurt like heck. just waiting on blood and urine test to come back.

i am do with message board life. i am leaving a home that i have had for 3 years and looking for an apartment. LMAO.

after all these years i have made wonderful friends and buddies i will love forever.

i will be posting my layouts on my loricre8's blog while i look for a new place.

i will miss scrapjazz, i will miss my friends, but enough is enough and a new page in life is about to be turned.
this is is no flipping back.

SJ is a great place. but we are no devils like another blogger from SJ said the other day. that was so silly.

even tho we have are fights and hair flips there is a reason we love SJ, it's home.

i love you guys, but i really need to get back to life. not that it was taken away from but YKWIM...

i will be here, CENTER STAGE

3 comments:

Patti H said...

I know exactly where you are coming from Lori! I feel things have been going on too long and too many hurtfully things that can't be forgotten by some to be happy at what we all come home!
Hugs Lori and I will be stalking your blog till I find out where your new apartment it!!
Peace Chickie

Oscar T. Grouch said...

keeping an eye out for that new zip code, let me know if I miss you in the search.

Cheri Pryor said...

Let's get an apartment together...